Packing Day is Sunday, Feb 3, 2019 from 12:30-4:30pm at Dewitt Community Church. Please enter via the rear entrance on Pelham Road. Remember, for Packing Day, here's what you need to bring:
- Any letters for your child/participant that you want them to read in El Salvador
- A signed Consent Form. If you don't have it, here's the link.
- Any remaining donations (we can still accept donations after the trip)
- All meds or supplies collected for the trip
- A sleeping bag with towel, sheet, and any 3+ oz liquids (contact solution, sunblock, etc rolled inside of it)
- One to two used suitcases that you don't care if you see again. They will get dirty.
The first thing you will do is hand stuff in and register. Then you will bring your sleeping bag to the suitcase area and LABEL it. This is key so we can get you to sleep immediately upon arrival in the village.
**Parents are welcome to stay and help. It is chaos for 60 minutes and then makes sense as the kids crank on the packing.